Search This Blog

Friday, September 30, 2011

Fall is coming, fall is coming.... What are YOU doing??

Fall is coming! Tonight!

There is a cold front that is moving in that will bring some very fall-like temperatures with it tonight. Low's in the 40's are a bit much, but it is a clear indication that fall is coming. And for that, I could not be more thrilled.

So now that fall is coming, what are you DOING this weekend? Are you like me and start making soup, apple butter and chili every time the weather cools off? Or, will you be staying inside, working on some projects that you put off all summer long? Better yet, will you spend your weekend decorating for the fall and adding some autumnal accents to your decor??



I will be doing all of the above. I will be picking up acorns and twigs with my little fella in preparation for a number of different projects that I hope to wrap up in the next week (I hope to have some pictures up of the fun next week). If I am really lucky, I might be able to start or finish up at least one or two of the projects I am working on. I will also be baking some cookies and making some soup (or maybe chili). And I will be experimenting with a recipe I recently found online for a pumpkin spice latte. FROM MY HOUSE. So, I can drink them ALL of the time (maybe I should invest in some decaf espresso??)! I hope to have a review of the recipe up next week as well! And heating up apple cider.

If you aren't convinced that fall is well on it's way, and that it is making a visit, albeit brief, to the Carolina's this weekend, stop by my house for the proof.

Have a great weekend and ENJOY THE WEATHER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment