Search This Blog

Friday, September 23, 2011

Sometimes Life Gets in the Way

Have you ever done something, or not done something, and felt so guilty about it that you just avoid it altogether? That kinda sums up this blog for the last little bit.

















I have been hanging out with this guy. And went to his first football game!

I felt really bad that I hadn't posted anything on the blog. So, I posted nothing. I just avoided it altogether - and came up with a new excuse everyday for why I was too busy to post anything.

My last excuse was probably my best. I enjoyed hanging out with AJ more than starting a project - taking a thousand pictures and posting them online. That is not an excuse - that is the truth. Life honestly got in the way of blogging.

I have, however, (I think) figured out how to get more out of my day and still post on this blog.

So, I am renewed and energized and excited about blogging again! And I am working on a number of different projects (many of which are tied into Pinterest pictures I have found) that I will be rolling out between now and Christmas.

I have given myself an October 1 date for starting my Christmas gifts. I will NOT wait until December to work on my gifts. I WILL have most of my shopping and crafting done well in advance of Christmas. These are intricate parts of my getting more done each day - and filling you all in on it.

In the meantime, help me keep my word - both to you and to myself - in whatever way you feel most appropriate. But get ready to do some reading - or some deleting at very least!

No comments:

Post a Comment