Search This Blog

Saturday, February 26, 2011

If You Don't Have Anything Nice to Say.....

In my opinion, this applies more to social media than just about anywhere else.

For the past six weeks, I have had this thing going on. It is long and drawn out, but let's leave it at this:

-I was in a decent amount of pain for the bulk of those 6 weeks
-the doctors are still trying to figure out what it is (so I have no idea what my ailment is, I am just hoping it goes away)
-I am currently taking large doses of steroids (and have been for the past month)
-I am also taking malaria medicine
-No, I don't have malaria

Given the fact that I was in a lot of pain, I was understandably grumpy.

I hate reading blog posts and ESPECIALLY Facebook posts where people are complaining about all of their problems.

I hate being Debbie Downer.

Instead of going on about my problems, I tend to fall off the face of the Facebook and blog earth.

That is where I have been. Eating a handful of pills every morning, going to doctor's appointments and having blood drawn and x-rays taken.

So, if you noticed that my teeny tiny place on the web had fallen quiet, that is why.

I don't want to bring you down.

Sorry I haven't posted anything in a while. It is my goal to get a lot of projects done over the next few weeks and share them with you all.

In the meantime, remember: If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment