Search This Blog

Thursday, January 13, 2011

New Year's Resolution

I have a problem. I know this. I rely on my crappy camera on my phone to take pictures for my blog. These pictures are the pits. I know this too.

I am hereby resolving to use a REAL camera for any pictures that I take that may ultimately end up on this blog.

You can thank me later - after you are no longer subjected to the dark, grainy pictures that fill the pages of this blog. You can thank me when the fish taco recipe gets posted on the blog after I have made them again because the first time I made them, I used my phone's camera to take the picture. You can tell there is a tortilla shell there, but that is about it.

I know it is late in the year for resolutions, but that is ok. So long as you are resolving to do something better, it is never too late. We do it all the time, anyway. We decide to do something better or differently and just do it. We don't necessarily call it a resolution. We just make our minds up.
Last year I decided I was going to cook more food from scratch and make AJ's baby food. I didn't make a big deal about it - with resolutions and all - I just did it. And have been since that unknown time.

Maybe I will make a new resolution decision each month that I will share with you all. Why wait until January of each year to make resolutionsthat we realistically only keep for a couple of months, at best? Why not make decisions to change aspects of our person or life during the year when we are in the thick of things that we may need to change or be addressed?

No comments:

Post a Comment