Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Ringing in 2011 with YOUR Help!

Okie dokie....

I need your help.

I have been toying with the idea of either doing a weekly menu (with a couple of recipes) or a a recipe or two of the week (a la Rachel Ray). Nothing fancy, just stuff that I decide I am going to make.

What do YOU think? Do you have a preference? Which would help you more???

Let me know by commenting on this post and that is the direction in which we will head, at least for the time being.

Thanks for the input! I will start this next week, so let me know by 4pm on Friday, January 7, 2011. That will give me the weekend to get some things squared away in my head!!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, recipe or two. Look forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote either one...if it involves the microwave, I may actually use it. When I try out for that show Worst Cooks in America, this may give me a head start.

    ReplyDelete