Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas Cards

Ok, the Christmas cards are mostly done - THANK GOODNESS!

I finally ordered the cards (much too late) and they arrived yesterday! They are so cute - I will try to post an update to my Shutterfly post to show you all how cute the cards reallyare.

Last night, in order to get something, anything checked off my to-do list for Christmas, I had to at least address the cards.

After the cramping in my hand began, because of all of the addressing and placing the return addresses.  Ugh...

Then it dawned on me....

A.) I should have purchased return address labels. Genius. Then I remembered these..... I have looked at these labels a million times and love all of them. Even as I link to the page, I love them and see so many that I should have purchased for return address labels. Of course, by the time I remembered them, all of the return addresses had been hand written on 55 envelopes. Good times, really.

B.) I should have also typed up my addresses that I was mailing to in advance. But why do that? That would take forethought and planning. I am too busy with other stuff to do that. But, I know it would have taken a fraction of the time to type of the labels and print them that hand writing every address took.

I know that the printed labels may not look as nice as the handwritten addresses, but it keeps me from having to run all over the house looking for a pen I look, not liking the one I find, and starting the process all over again. Only to sit down to write out 110 addresses.

Addressing Christmas cards make me not so very Christmasy. Sorry, but it is the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment