Search This Blog

Monday, November 29, 2010

My Christmas Craft Project #1

I can't tell you exactly what I am doing with these, but I thought I'd share them with you....
Here are some pictures of the shadow box frames (5X5) that I bought at IKEA this weekend.





I will show you after everyone has received their gift that I am making from these frames, exactly what I do with them. The only hint is that it involves Sculpey (I LOVE Sculpey). Sorry, you will just have to check back next year!!! If you just can't wait, email me and I will let you know what it is, but you have to SWEAR not to tell a soul!!! :)

Now, I am going home to play with the coffee bags that you see in the background of a couple of these pictures (that is another post that I hope to get up later this week or next week) and to {hopefully} put up a Christmas tree. Or at least get it put on the same floor that it will occupy for the rest of the year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment