Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Great Deals Week of November 14, 2010

UNADVERTISED DEALS OF THE WEEK

I have been doing some shopping the past couple of days and have found these unadvertised specials at some stores here in Raleigh. With these stores being chains, I would be willing to bet most of these deals can be found in your local store....

TARGET
Right now, Target has some of their summer clothes for kids - newborn to 5T - marked down to $1. (I looked only at the boys clothes, but did notice that there were some girls clothes at the Triangle Town Center Target.) Yep, I got some cargo shorts for AJ for next summer for $1 each. Add to that a number of t-shirts for a $1 each, and a lot of the summer clothing has been purchased for next year, for next to nothing!
(I did the same thing with winter clothes before AJ was born and he has more clothes than he can wear. I am serious - he may not wear the same outfit twice this winter.)

WORLD MARKET
A while back, I joined the World Market Explorer Club. With this membership, you get special discounts and unmarked specials. The month of your birthday, they send you a $10.00 gift certificate. While I was in there last night, I noticed that many of the Italian Sodas that I LOVE were on sale for $.99 (at the Triangle Town Center location they had Pomegranite and Orange Passion Mango on sale). I love the Pomegranite. It is so yummy - and actually contains some fruit juice too! These sodas are normally $2.49 a piece, and the cheapest I have seen them are $1.49 a piece! This is a great deal! These sodas would be great for holiday parties as mixers... throw in some vodka and pour both over ice, and you have a tasty - and festive looking - drink that took no time to make. Garnish with a twig of mint and/or some cranberries, and the look is complete!

BEST ADVERTISED DEAL OF THE WEEK

WALGREENS
It is cold and flu season... we all need tissues. Walgreens has Puff Plus tissues for $.89 per box with the coupon found in their circular (limit 3). While $.89 is a great price, couple that discounted price with the $.25 coupon on one box from this weekend's paper, and you are looking at a box of tissues for $.64!

No comments:

Post a Comment