Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

4 Days 'Til Christmas - Are You Ready?

If not, here is a SUPER QUICK and EASY recipe you can literally whip together in mere minutes - throw a ribbon on it and be done...

The Recipe comes from Darby at Fly Through Our Window. She has some amazing ideas and wonderful recipes. In fact, I made two of her recipes this weekend!

The first recipe I made was for the Cinnamon Honey Butter. I will confess, my friend Kelly first made the Cinnamon Honey Butter and gave individual jars to everyone in our office for Christmas presents, just mere days before she left us for good for warmer climates and love.

Having tried the Cinnamon Honey Butter,it was something I had to make.

Here is the recipe (did I mention it was simple???):

-two sticks of butter
-one cup of honey
-one cup of confectioners sugar
-two teaspoons of cinnamon

You will also need some cute little jars to put the butter in so you can give it away. I got mine at Food Dog Lion - 12 for $8.99. So, when it is all said and done, the twelve jars of Cinnamon Honey Butter cost about $15.00 or $1.25 per jar. Not too bad, if you ask me!

Head over to Darby's blog to get the full recipe.

I took some pictures of everything while I was making the Cinnamon Honey Butter, but her pictures are so much better, that I am not going to waste your time or bandwidth downloading some dark pictures that don't really show you much of anything.

If you make it let me know! Enjoy - and Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment